Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Katonah Fireman's Parade and Carnival


The back-end statistics at Stat Counter tell me that people searching for information on the Katonah Fireman's parade end up on my site, since it was mentioned in an earlier blog. So, as a public service to those wishing to visit our hamlet for the Parade and /or Carnival which follows on Thursday, the Parade is tomorrow, Wednesday evening, at 7:00 p.m. thanks to Joe, who will be marching from Millwood. I I took this picture at the Memorial Day Parade. You never know when a rogue shot will come in handy. And, it is supposed to rain!

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Funny what people search for and how they end up on our sites. I hope the parade and carnival is a huge success.

Anonymous said...

The parade starts at 7pm. I will be there marching for Millwood.

RaleighKat said...

Jim .. thanks for stopping by, and I'll be sure to let the CDP world know how much fun it was. Joe, Thanks so much for the info. I'll be there tonight, shooting away.